Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fickle

Remember my gallery wall?  I was all about the gallery wall.  (Yes, I am very influenced by trends.  No, I am not embarrassed to admit that.)



Anyway, I recently decided that I no longer liked the gallery wall.  It sort of worked when it was the focal point of the room, but over time, it made me feel crazy because it was so busy after I added the lamps that I needed for light but didn't really fit in:



And the fun drapes across from the wall:



So, what else is there to do but change it up?  That is one of the things I like about home decor.  You can keep changing things.  You don't have to be stuck with any one look forever.

Remember the decorative wood panels from Ballard Design that I was liking?  Well, you may or may not be surprised to hear that I bought them!  And they arrived only three days later!

As soon as they arrived, I took down all my framed items (I was able to re-hang several of them around the house), patched the holes, painted the patches, and hung up the panels.  I think I love them!



The white is really working for me.


Must feature the Billy Balls



.Anyway, I love them and I love how they look.  What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment