Monday, November 5, 2012

Takin' Care of Business!

I was recently excited to participate in a pre-holiday craft fair organized and hosted by my friend Christina, proprietress of Christina Waters Stationery!

I made some pencil cases and aprons to sell at the event, and also brought the yellow felt G pillow I made for my son's room.  The pillows were a big hit!  I received orders for six pillows in various letter and color combinations.

Here they are, ready to go to their new homes!



I was also asked to make a child's apron.  I'd never made one before, but I shrunk down my trusty pattern and ended up with this (on a 6 year old for size reference):



The border and pocket are patchwork.  Super cute, if you ask me.



I still have two adult aprons and a set of eight place mats to finish...photos to come!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! du du du du du I'm Loving it (like a McDonald's commercial)

    ReplyDelete