I am literally bursting at the seams with projects I want to do! Well, I'm bursting at the seams because I eat too much and my pants are too tight, but there are also a lot of projects on my mind!
Right now, I am super eager to get started on a Swoon quilt and a Sparkle Punch quilt. I also want to make a couple of these Gum Drop pillows. BUT - here's the thing - I decided that before I start anything new, I need to 100% FINISH all of my in-progress projects.
Here are the projects in varying states that I need to finish:
1. New slipcover for armless chair (have fabric, need to make)
2. Grey zig-zag quilt (need to finish quilting and bind)
3. Modern Meadow quilt (need to finish quilting and bind)
4. Birthday quilt for Teen Niece (need to make back, quilt and bind)
5. Fabric headboard cover for Nephew (have fabric, need to make)
6. Red Christmas table runner for Mother-in-Law (barely started)
Ahhh! That is a lot! But I guess I will do them one at a time. Also, the red Christmas item might become a red VALENTINE'S DAY item. CRAFTY!!!!!!!