Friday, January 6, 2012

Craft Fair Recap!

Well, the craft fair happened.  And I have to say it was a big success!

Although my original plan was to make 14 aprons, I ended up making 11.  Of those, I sold 7!  And some to strangers!  I do want to thank Natalee and Ubaldo for buying 4 aprons.  YAY!

Here are some photos of the aprons at the fair.  Action shots!



Hanukkah aprons:



Green floral (my best seller!):



Nativity nesting dolls:


Snow hats:


I also picked up some kraft tags and red string and used printable computer labels to make these little tags:




And here I am in action, hawking my tawdry wares.  I kept change in my book-print apron pocket!


All in all, the craft fair was a lot of fun and I'm glad I participated.  If I did something like this again, I would try to have a bigger variety of products (pot holders?  tea towels?) and make some items that were not holiday-specific.

I also now understand why the fabric stores start selling Christmas fabric in July!  I need to get started much earlier!  Oh well, there's always next year!!!!

1 comment: