Tuesday, November 29, 2011

You Know, For Kids!

In addition to yesterday's quilt for my niece, I am also working on another quilt for a young person!  Why am I working on FOUR quilt projects right now when I haven't finished my aprons for the craft fair???  WHY?  Seriously - I'm asking you.  Post your best guess in the comments.

For this quilt, I started with two packs of 5" squares, one pack of Kona Ash solid grey squares and a pack of Bella New Solids mixed color squares.




I combined them into a bunch of half-square-triangles, which I decided to arrange in a random zig-zag pattern.



I think it looks sort of hip and/or modern?  Anyway, this is going to be a nice stroller-sized quilt for a toddler.  I'm pretty sure I have the right hipster toddler in mind for this.

For the back, I have some matching Kona Ash yardage and four leftover half-square-triangles....  Let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment