Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So Random

Recently, I've really enjoyed making quick projects like the hat and the two aprons that only take an hour or two.  I still love quilting!  But quilts can take a looooong time.  (Especially the one I'm working on now on which I have made virtually no progress......)

To make more fun projects, I recently picked up this book:


One of the first one-yard wonders that caught my eye was this hanging mail sorter thing?


And, as luck would have it, I recently purchased one yard of some strange canvas fabric at Ikea.  The fabric has a hot air balloon and hand prints on it.

Well, about an hour later, I ended up with this thing!!!  Here is the front, with four pockets:




And here is the back, with a creepy hand print:




I hung it up in my son's room to help keep his coloring area neat.  What do you think???



????

No comments:

Post a Comment