Friday, August 12, 2011

New Project Alert!

I'm already hard at work on a new quilt for a friend!  I'm using some cute turquoise and red fabrics.

Much like the zig-zag chevron quilt I made for my nephew, this quilt will also be made of half-and-half squares.  But I'm arranging them in the shape of diamonds instead of chevrons.

I do need your help with one thing.  Do you think the lay-out should be organized by pattern like this:



Or do you think it should be mixed up like this:




VOTE IN THE COMMENTS!!!!!  I tried to force my husband to vote.  He couldn't tell the difference.  WHAT?????????  Sometimes I feel like Jean Teasdale.

PS - Please excuse the extra poor quality of these photos.  I took them at night using the flash.  While catching up on my DEGRASSI summer episodes!!!

3 comments:

  1. I vote for the mixed-up files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I'm almost done...pics to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also vote for the mixed up one!

    ReplyDelete