Wednesday, July 20, 2011

THE DISHES ARE DONE!



It's true!  The chevron quilt is done!

And I think it came out pretty darn cute!



Here's a detail of the corner.  For the quilting, I just did horizontal lines.




The quilting came out kind of interestingly.  This would make a cute play mat but it also works as a quilt for watching TV or resting quietly (my two favorite activities!!!).

Here is the back, with one chevron:



.
Here is the quilt with the coordinating pillow -- front:



And back!



All in all, a success!  I am very happy with how this quilt turned out and I hope my nephew likes it as well!

Now, what about those other items I'm working on....  the bedroom makeover, the intimidating upholstery/slipcover project, and the HAT?

You know what I have to say about those:


I'm right on top of that, Rose!

This movie has so many life lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment