Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Progress Report!

I finally made some good progress on the baby quilt for Charlotte this weekend.  I'm really happy with how it's turning out, and I'm relieved that I have enough fabric to finish it considering I had two failed attempts prior to this one (remember the WALL-E people???).

Here are the completed squares:


Now, when I piece these together, I think I'm going to turn every other one sideways for some visual interest.  Also I'm not sure if I'm going to add more sashing or just sew the squares together.  Decisions!  I am just sort of free balling this, so let's see what happens...

I also have some ideas for the back of the quilt - I think I am going to add some fun touches instead of having a solid piece of fabric!

Updates to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment