Saturday, June 8, 2013

Random Assortments!

Can it really be June?  Is school over for the year?  Have I not updated this blog since November?  Yes, to all of that.  Let's take a trip back in time to get updated!

First of all, in December, I finished the baby boy quilt for a baby friend!  It came out rather cute!  The pattern is from the book Fat Quarterly Shape Workshop for Quilters and the main fabric is Savannah Bop.  



I would also like to alert you that I am now using a SEVEN year old for size reference!  He keeps getting bigger, but the quilts stay the same size.

Detail Shots!




Next up, in January, I decided to make a birthday quilt for my oldest sister's upcoming February birthday.  She is an architect, so I wanted to use some of the Architextures fabric line, which is turning out to be my top favorite fabric collection of all time.  I found a cute pattern in the book Modern Quilts from the Blogging Universe (highly recommend!) and set to work pulling fabrics in shades of grey, light blue, royal blue and orange.    



And, in March (yes!  only one month after her birthday!) I sent her this:



More later!!!

1 comment:

  1. There is a very beautiful quilt with which to love the colors...
    to get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:http://www.weaveron.com/

    ReplyDelete