Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Closet Clean Up!

Take a look at this:




Gross!  That is the closet where I keep things like extra pillows, pillow innards, seasonal decor, wrapping paper and non-sewing craft supplies.  I got very upset with it the other day when I wanted some wrapping paper but all the paper I had was bent and creased because of the closet mess.

So, I took everything out of the closet:





Then I put it back in neatly!



 I got these plastic bins at Target.   One holds nice crafting paper and the other has punches.



And did you notice this gift wrapping station?  I am a regular Candy Spelling here.


I got the components for the over-the-door gift wrap organization station from the Container Store after seeing this setup on Pinterest or the blogs or somewhere.  I guess it got super popular suddenly because the lady at the Container Store said I was the third person to purchase that system that day!

Great minds think alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment