Friday, November 11, 2011

Successories!

Even though I'm supposed to be hard at work on my aprons, I also need to quilt and finish my Modern Meadows quilt.  The quilt top and back have been done for a while, but I've been dreading the quilting process  It is such an ordeal!  Then I realized that's just because I don't have enough quilting accessories!

So in order to fully embrace the quilting lifestyle, I needed to buy specialized sewing machine feet and other items.  I found what I wanted -- The Quilter's Kit II!



I found a super cute store near me that sells it.  They even gave me the 20% off nice face discount!  Well, more like a 20% off damaged box discount.  Whichever one -- I'll take it!

I already set up my sweet acrylic quilter's table and walking foot with guide.  Now I can quilt in nice straight lines and learn how to free-motion quilt.  I made this tiny green quit out of scraps for practice:


Here's hoping we all get nice face discounts more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment