Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Project Alert! Excessive Links Alert!

The great thing about making all these quilts is that even though I have a bunch of projects in progress (such as the apron) and in the hopper (golf towel quilt for cousin, Ty Pennington quilt for sister), I can still move myself to the front of the line whenever I so choose!

Such a choosing has just happened!

As you may or may not recall, my recent bedroom makeover involved two prints from the Joel Dewberry "Modern Meadow" fabric line:

The curtains are Herringbone:














And the pillow is Sunflower:














I really like the other prints in the collection too, so I decided to use those other prints and make a queen size quilt that can be folded at the foot of the bed, decorator style!  NICE!

I picked the pattern "Small Plates" from the book "The Practical Guide to Patchwork":



I started cutting out the fabrics.  They look nice!!!!!



This one is going to take a long time, but we'll get it done.  Hold your horses, Towel Quilt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment