Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Fabric Alert!

I have so much new fabric right now!  It is making me very excited for upcoming projects.  One of my favorite collections is Spring Street by Carolyn Gavin:



There are adorable rain drops:




And birds!  Which I thought were chickens but now I'm not so sure....




My plan is to use this bundle (20 fat quarters) to tackle this quilt:


This behemoth is the "Modern Crosses" quilt featured as the cover of this book.  I bought this book specifically to make this quilt!  I love it!  Also, I am nervous!  This quilt will require greater skill in cutting and piecing accuracy than I currently possess.  I think I'm going to wait to tackle this one until I have more confidence in those areas.

Don't worry though - I have a lot of projects still to do!  Check them out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment