Friday, July 29, 2011

Interesting Items

I have recently become intrigued by two interesting items.  LET'S DISCUSS!

Item One is this fancy paper from Paper Source described as Lokta paper.  The colors and patterns are very beautiful, and several of them are right up my alley.

This one, with the teal and the gold mums is gorgeous:



And this one reminds me of a tone-on-tone version of the famous Orla Kiely stem print:


I am thinking of using one of these to line the backs of my built-in china cabinets.  I really like the look of having a pop of color at the back of a cabinet, and using paper seems like a fun way to do so.  Like this:

(Via)

This project will also necessitate the reorganization of the contents of the china cabinet, which is something I've been wanting to do for a while.  So....yay?!?!?!  What do you think?

Item 2 is this decorative wall paneling from Ballard Design

I am really strangely attracted to this!  I love how it looks in the photo above from their website.  I already almost purchased this three times.  What would I do with it????  I think I have an idea for it, but I am going to let it marinate in my brain until I am more sure.  If I'm still thinking about in in 2 weeks, then I am allowed to buy it!  That's the general rule. 

What items are you intrigued by???   

No comments:

Post a Comment